Shelly Berman-Rubera is the business development speaker that will bring energy, humor and great wisdom to propel your business TODAY!
She connects with each person in the room and motivates them to apply the strategies and tactics for their unique business challenges. More than a typical corporate keynote presentation, or breakout session, she will take you on a journey through real-life stories and case studies. Her dynamic presentations are interactive, entertaining, and always have attendees walk away with tangible lessons.
Experience & Speaking Topics
Prior Speaking Engagements
- International Coach Federation New England
- Center for Women and Enterprise Leadership Conference
- National Association For International Appraisers
- National Association for Asian American Professionals
- The New England Boomers and Seniors EXPO
- Constant Contact
- Babson College
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- CIO Global
- The Bulfinch Group
- Coldwell Banker Brokerage
- Prudential Financial
- New England Business XPO 2010 and 2011
- Boston Rotary
- Society of Professional Consultants
- Boston Women Connect
- eWomen Network
- Newton/Needham Chamber
- New England Women Business Owners
- Educational Travel Conference
- Combined Jewish Philanthropy
- International Council, Massachusetts Association of Realtors
An entrepreneur is defined by Merriam-Webster as some“[one] who organizes, manages, and assumes, the risks of a business enterprise.” Having been an entrepreneur and having taken on risk herself, Shelly has made it her mission to provide entrepreneurs with the systems and tools needed to cut the curve of learning and reduce the risks inherent in starting and operating a small business.
Independent Professional Associations
Shelly is highly sought after as a speaker for independent professional associations because she is able to provide them with tools and resources that they can use to grow their businesses today. She brings an energy, enthusiasm and humor to her speaking engagements and has been recognized as a top presenter at the area’s largest business expo and with other professional associations and groups.
Shelly Berman-Rubera has experience working with college students and delivering presentations to entrepreneurial minded undergraduate and graduate students. Today, many of the best and brightest students in America are no longer counting on big business to provide employment, and instead, they are interested in starting their own businesses or collaborating with other entrepreneurs to do the same. As an entrepreneur that has started four businesses herself, Shelly brings hands-on learning to colleges and universities that want to provide resources for this segment of their student body. She has presented programs at the top entrepreneurial schools in the country and is highly sought in the academic community for her ability to relate real-world learning to students and entrepreneurs alike.
Possible Speaking Topics
- The Truth About Succeeding in Business Today
- Concept to Customer
- 6 Steps to Small Business Results
- Commit to Yourself and Business Success
- Focused Daily Business Results
- Differentiating Yourself & Market Your Business
- Creating Effective Business Relationships
- Managing the Emotional Side of Business
- Accountability + Commitment = Success
- 3P Power – Building Personal, Professional and Physical Power
- Winning Sales
- Winning Negotiations
- Winning Presentations
“Working with SBR is the best investment you can make to grow your business quickly and sustainably. Her analysis of where you can make improvements is generally spot on, and her advice is both practical and achievable. I’ve known Shelly for many years, and I continue to be in awe of her drive and success in whatever she undertakes.”
“Having worked with Shelly for over a year now, the results are in. Words such as outstanding, remarkable, valuable, engaging, fantastic. all come to mind. We started out with no marketing and no way to contact our customers electronically, and now with regular newsletters, and specials, we are growing and expanding. Thank you Shelly, for all the awesome work and ideas”
“Shelly understands modern business development strategies and can communicate these ideas better than anyone else I know. I have seen firsthand her ability to jump start a variety of businesses and get them on track to visibility and profitability. Shelly is an indispensable resource, and I highly recommend her.”
Shelly Berman Rubera Is Available In Person Or Online
If you need a speaker at your next event or training, give us a call!