The Tip: Business Clarity Brings Marketing Results
The Case Study:
One of the great things about small business owners is that they usually start their own business as a result of feeling passionate about their field. Passion is a great place to begin, however, when we need to get passionate about marketing and selling that business, it becomes challenging.
Clients come to us all the time saying “I feel like I should be posting on Facebook or Tweeting, but don’t how or why.” Or “My website is not bringing me anything and I am conflicted about email marketing.” Before we think about any of that, we must be able to address some primary issues, which include:
- Clarity around the mission
- The purpose of the business
- A clear understanding of exactly what you are trying to sell and to whom, and to stop trying to sell too many things to too many people.
Once these issues are addressed, we are ready for a marketing plan. We are now ready to begin the journey of selecting the right types of social media, the right website language, and which strategy works for you.
Our websites must evolve from the clarification of who we are and be about the prospect’s challenges and how your company solves them, not sales pieces for ourselves. Marketing of any kind is the cart before the horse, and this creates a great part of the confusion.
Through the clarity and positioning process, you are branding your company and yourself as unique in your particular industry and can carve a niche for your product or service.
It is a process that requires just as much attention as the other parts of your marketing plan to be effective. Before you know it, you generate leads, become liked, linked, and followed and capture your place in the market.
Life is great, and life is challenging, I get it!
I can help. My training services are perfect for small business owners who are looking to grow their business.
During the training you will:
- Learn a proven revenue formula that can be used across all of your business development efforts
- See how this framework impacts the day to day challenges
- Be able to apply the framework to your company’s messaging including websites, email blasts, and all marketing collateral.
If this sounds like something you could benefit from, schedule a complimentary call with me now!