The Tip: Revenue, Revenue… How do I Make More Money?
The Case Study:
“I’ve been working on my business full time for a long time and I’m so passionate about what I do. I work so hard, but I feel like I’m not really going anywhere, and I’m barely making enough to cover the bills. Please help me turn this business into a money-making machine!”
Does this sound familiar? I hear this a lot from business owners who are very frustrated by how their businesses are not growing the way they want it to. I usually find some common issues at play that are in the way from achieving the results they desire and deserve.
So, you’re telling me you want to make more money. Please take the time to examine the following questions and examine your answers to make a new game plan.
It does not matter the product or service you are offering. When you’re trying to figure out why your business isn’t making more money, there are five key issues that must be defined that can help you make more money doing what you love:
1) List all the products or services you offer
2) Be clear about what brings in the money (think about what is the low hanging fruit first as this will lead to the higher fruit)
3) Understand and define who the ideal client is for that
4) Clarify what mix of outbound and inbound marketing you are using to reach them is effective
5) Have a strategy for keeping the sales funnel full and a strategy for converting prospects to paying clients
With a close examination to answering the issues, you will create a game plan for increasing your client base and your numbers!
Please feel free to share any thoughts on growing revenue.