What Can You Get Done in the Next 30 Days?
Want to find out?
I hope all is going well in your corner of the world. In early January I launched my 30-day Strategy Coaching Program and the response was overwhelming. Thank you!
Here are the results of what a client and I accomplished in the last 30 days:
- Defined our laser focus outcomes
- Crafted a new positioning statement
- Designed and launched a new website
- Developed a new and unique offering
- Created a new LinkedIn profile
- Planned a sales strategy for selling the new program
YES! All in the last 30 days. It’s so darn exciting and satisfying!
Now as we start our second month, we are ready to start driving new business and reap the rewards of our hard work.
Let me share with you a few steps to mobilize your thinking about how you can get started planning and acting in 30-day increments:
- At the end of every month, write down what you want to see happen in the next 30 days identify specific goals.
- Throughout the month every night or early the next morning, write down the identified steps that must be taken to reach those goals and mark it urgent for that day… and I do mean urgent!
- Decide which steps must be repeated every 30 days and start developing repeatable systems, practices, and habits that will ensure results every month.
- Do this religiously for 90 days and I promise new thoughts, patterns, behaviors, and results will emerge and be remarkable.
- This is not a simple to do list this is aligning your daily and monthly activities to the long-term vision via strategy and tactics.
The best ideas and intentions are just that unless you can implement and execute them.
This 30-Day Strategy Coaching is a powerful program that will organize your month. It becomes your core activity plan that keeps you focused and productive. It is not a to-do list, it is the implementation of repeatable effective tactics!
Let’s stop thinking about the year and think about what must get done in the next 30 days; thinking, planning, acting, results. It is imperative to hold monthly commitment and accountability meetings to plan the next month and distribute the roles and responsibilities.